Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow...

So, last night, I found a bunch of videos of Shaun that I thought were forever lost a long time ago... God is good.  I have never know such pain in my life.  Such a feeling of emptiness.  But I also never knew how amazingly God can work in a tragedy.  I see people's lives changing.  I hear their stories.  I read them on facebook.  (Oh, what would we do without the facebook).  But God provided me with an understanding supervisor, manager, who I spoke with today.  GEICO is fabulous.  I still don't know when or how I will go back to work, but I know that God will provide that for me.  I don't know how I am going to get up in the morning without Shaun there, but I do know God will be there to help me do it.  I know I am always going to hurt immensely from my loss - my kids loss.  But I know that God has shown me many things that are much more important.  Life on this earth is fleeting.  It's so fast.  Prepare for your eternal future, and make sure that's right.  I know that I will be forever blesssed.

No comments:

Post a Comment