Monday, July 11, 2011

Precious....

Today, I learned a lot.  I feel like I learned a lot about you.  I met with Daniel Floyd, our pastor.  The insight of that man to your heart was profound.  He knew you well.  I feel like you let him know what he needed to know to help me.  I love you so much.  I decided that Monday I am going to go back to work.  I know you would want me to.  You want me to continue what you started - and I don't know how I will - but I promise I will make you proud.  A wise man told me today, "All things new...."

Today, all things are new.  You are happy - I miss you.  But I will do my best to make you proud.  I have a long and tedious journey to go on.  But I know you are with me and you have got my back.  As you used to say, "We got this..."

No comments:

Post a Comment