Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Evening...

Sundays make me sad.  Today is really no different.  I look forward to Sunday mornings all week long.  And then, that's over. And now there is football on - and Shaun and I completely did the whole football thing together.  And then when it gets this time of night, I realize another week has gone by.   And that makes me sad.  I guess, in a way, it makes me smile, that is one week closer to seeing him again.  But I still miss him so much.  I want to be positive, and have a great, life changeing thought.  But, I don't.  I am just sad.  I miss him.  And that's where I am at.  Sad.  I will be okay tomorrow.  I am sure of it.  I always am.  I am gonna wear some great shoes, go to work, and next thing ya know, I will be here next sunday.  God willing, that is.  Love you guys... and I don't know where my last nights post went.  Hmmm... Let me see if I can find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment