Monday, October 17, 2011

Exhausted.

I am exhausted.  I had a big weekend, but the level of exhaustion I have, I don't think it's from that.  Well, completely.  I think that it's just hard being a single mom.  Everything and everyone in your home being 100 % completely dependent on you.  But you know what?  It's okay.  I would rather be tired tonight, and know that I am here for my kids than not.  I can will be rested when I am gone.  So, I am thankful tonight for being sleepy.  I am so thankful to be the momma to 3 beautiful kids.  I am so thankful for all the friends and family around me.  And I am so thankful for the life that God has given me.  I am blessed.  So tonight, i am keeping it short and sweet.  And I am going to bed soon.  But, I just want to say - thank you for being there.  All of you.  And helping me realize daily how amazingly blessed and lucky I really and truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment