Thursday, October 6, 2011

Boy, I love shoes.

So, if you know me - you know I love shoes.  And not just any shoes, that have to be super cool - super high - and a bit of the beaten track.  The shoes have to make the outfit.  And tonight, I have been looking for purple heels - to wear with my Ravens gear.  And although I have found a zillion pairs of purple heels - I haven't found "the" pair.  I found another pair - which are fabulous - but still not the purple ones.  And as I am picking through these zillions of pairs of shoes online, I started laughing.  First, if you knew Shaun - he was as much of shoe hound as I am.  So he respected my love for shoes - and never complained about it - he actually encouraged it.  I am not a girl who wants flowers, candy, roses, etc.  I like shoes - so that's what he did.
But then I could hear him in my head saying, "Pick one.  There are a ton out there.  Just Pick one.  You are being too picky.  Get one, and if you don't like it - return it."  And, my answer still, as it was then - is No.  I am going to wait - until I find the perfect pair of Purple pumps.  And now, It will make me laugh a little more as I search.  And I bet when I find the perfect pair - he would loved them.  That's the way that normally went. I love you Shaun!

No comments:

Post a Comment