Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Adele.

Wow.  Powerful singer.  I have been obsessed with her music today, since my daughter told me she felt powerful while singing with her.  And her lyrics are gorgeous - and deep.  I love it.  But, as I am listening - I laugh, because I think of my sweet girl.  And, I realize this.  I might not have the answers as to who I am without Shaun - but I don't guess I really have to know.  I will figure it out as I go along.  There is no timestamp on it.  No one is pressuring me to make it work right now.  So, I am going to go peacefully along - at least until my next mega breakdown - and listen to music, play with my kids, and be thankful.  God has given me so much - but he's never taken away.  I have just lost a few of the gifts he allowed me to have.  But I will enjoy the gifts I have today - and I am going to share one - Here is my daughter's favorite song - that makes her feel powerful....  This one is for you little girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment