Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I know I am not Superman.

What would you do, if you knew there was no possible way of failing? I read that somewhere, like Pinterest, Facebook – not exactly sure where – but it made me think. I have got some amazingly successful friends. People that have lived their dream – at least to me they have. One of my friends is a photographer for the local newspaper – and I think – that’s the coolest job ever. And I wonder, if people told him, “No way – you can’t make a living at that.” Same goes with another friend of mine – who is an amazing artist. So, I pose this question more as a question to myself. Because, sadly, I don’t know what that answer is. It seems like such an impossible idea that I can’t even get my mind around it. How do you project what you could do if you had superman powers? Because I know that I don’t have superman powers.
I mean, would a be a missionary? A writer? Learn French? Maybe all? Where do you start? I have learned life is short – and that fear is nothing but being afraid of something that has yet to happen. So, you are being scared of nothing, besides your mind. Which, is silly. But now that I have realized that – how do I figure out what my dream is? I guess, in many ways, I feel like I am living a dream. I went through a nightmare. And once you have been through a complete nightmare – it’s amazing how the everyday normal makes you feel like you are living in a eutopia. Not that I am complaining, I am definitely not – I’d much rather be here than in that nightmare.
So, maybe this blog is it. Maybe I would write more often. Maybe I was afraid of running out of things to write about. But who am I kidding. I can always talk. I guess I will continue to ponder this question – and I will let you know what I figure out. Any thoughts?

I may be being silly- but I bet even suoerman had dreams he was afraid of. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment